Slush moulding or slush molding-process for the manufacture of precision sintered moulded skins used predominantly in the automotive industry in the manufacture of skins for vehicle interiors.
The skin manufacturing process: Preheating, Slush process, Gelling, Cooling, Demoulding
Applications, e.g.: Instrument panels, Glove box covers, Door panels.
Benefits of REINHARDT Rotary Slush Moulding Systems:
- Long life of the molds due to gentle heating and cooling.
- Cost savings in new procurement of molds.
- Large size frame-Possibility of using double or multiple molds.
- High flexibility of the molds in the system-Possibility of simultaneous use of different molds in circulation.
- High temperature accuracy over the entire mold-good skin thickness dispensation.
- The size of the mold frame is large, so that customers can easily produce different products.
- The REINHARDT system heats and cools very gently with air.
- The heating temperature is generally only 300 °C or less.
- The lifetime of galvanos at REINHARDT-systems is greater than 100,000 cycles!
- REINHARDT systems meet the European CE standards.
- REINHARDT offers very good protection for the operators, especially in the area of safety.